- Mainline pipeline construction
- Facility installation
- Pipeline restorations and repairs
- Well site tie-ins
- Compressor installations
- Low-impact construction techniques
- Pipeline gathering systems
- Complete project management
- Alberta Boiler's Safety Association certified
- Certificate of Recognition certified
- Boiler & Pressure Vessel Contractor licensed
- ISNetworld Certified Member
- ComplyWorks Certified Member
- Low Impact Pipeline Construction in the Bilbo area. JANUARY, 2010
- Progress well site tie-ins JANUARY, 2010
- South Wapiti well site tie-ins JANUARY, 2010
New West Pipelines Ltd.
Grande Prairie, AB T8X 0J2
Corporate Safety Policy
The goal of New West Pipelines Ltd. is to provide quality pipeline and facility construction while ensuring the use of accepted safe work practices and procedures.
This company is committed to a safety program that protects its staff, its property, the public and environment from undesirable events.
Employees and sub-contractors at every level, including management are responsible and accountable for the company's overall health & safety and environmental initiatives. Active participation by everyone, every day in every job is necessary for excellence in the safety the company and is what the clients expect. Management supports the measure of safety required among all workers on our job sites.
Management supports participation in the program by all employees and provides the proper equipment, training and procedures. Employees and sub-contractors are responsible for following all directives and procedures, working safely and whenever possible, improving safety performance.
An injury and accident free workplace is another important goal set by management. Continuous safety and loss control efforts will accomplish this.
The health & safety and environmental policies are based on current and accepted methods and are subject to precedent and regulations as prescribed by our clients and as required by the O.H. & S Act and Regulations.