- Mainline pipeline construction
- Facility installation
- Pipeline restorations and repairs
- Well site tie-ins
- Compressor installations
- Low-impact construction techniques
- Pipeline gathering systems
- Complete project management
- Alberta Boiler's Safety Association certified
- Certificate of Recognition certified
- Boiler & Pressure Vessel Contractor licensed
- ISNetworld Certified Member
- ComplyWorks Certified Member
- Low Impact Pipeline Construction in the Bilbo area. JANUARY, 2010
- Progress well site tie-ins JANUARY, 2010
- South Wapiti well site tie-ins JANUARY, 2010
New West Pipelines Ltd.
Grande Prairie, AB T8X 0J2
Pipeline & Facilities Construction
New West Pipelines Ltd. (formerly NWP Construction Ltd.) is a small diameter pipeline (2 to 12) and facilities construction company.
Located in Grande Prairie, Alberta, we've served major oil and gas producers active in the Peace Region of Northwestern Alberta and Northeastern British Columbia since 1999.
New West Pipelines Ltd. has built a reputation on high safety standards, environmentally friendly work practices and high quality workmanship.
- Environmentally Friendly Construction
- Excellent Project Scheduling, Control and Reporting
- A Safe Work Procedures Company
- Prime Consultants for Pipeline Construction Projects
- Facilities Construction Experts
- Large Fleet of Well-Serviced Equipment
- Experienced, Well-Trained Personnel
The management team at New West Pipelines includes Dale Smith, Shane Ransom and Lorna Wold. Meet our management...