- Mainline pipeline construction
- Facility installation
- Pipeline restorations and repairs
- Well site tie-ins
- Compressor installations
- Low-impact construction techniques
- Pipeline gathering systems
- Complete project management
- Alberta Boiler's Safety Association certified
- Certificate of Recognition certified
- Boiler & Pressure Vessel Contractor licensed
- ISNetworld Certified Member
- ComplyWorks Certified Member
- Low Impact Pipeline Construction in the Bilbo area. JANUARY, 2010
- Progress well site tie-ins JANUARY, 2010
- South Wapiti well site tie-ins JANUARY, 2010
New West Pipelines Ltd.
Grande Prairie, AB T8X 0J2
New West Pipelines Ltd. is committed to environmental protection measures through all aspects of its business.
The application of sound environmental practices can only assure our primary goal to efficiently and economically achieve our construction projects.
Contingency plans will result in effective response in eliminating any foreseeable hazards which could result in environmental and public safety implications.
- Management, subcontractors and all employees will be equally responsible for the protection of the environment.
- Environmental concerns identified during construction shall be made aware to all employees during weekly safety meetings.