- Mainline pipeline construction
- Facility installation
- Pipeline restorations and repairs
- Well site tie-ins
- Compressor installations
- Low-impact construction techniques
- Pipeline gathering systems
- Complete project management
- Alberta Boiler's Safety Association certified
- Certificate of Recognition certified
- Boiler & Pressure Vessel Contractor licensed
- ISNetworld Certified Member
- ComplyWorks Certified Member
- Low Impact Pipeline Construction in the Bilbo area. JANUARY, 2010
- Progress well site tie-ins JANUARY, 2010
- South Wapiti well site tie-ins JANUARY, 2010
New West Pipelines Ltd.
Grande Prairie, AB T8X 0J2
Meet Our Management Team
Dale Smith - Northern Region Manager
"Smitty" has been with New West Pipelines since its incorporation as NWP Construction in 1999.
Throughout his more than 30 years the oil patch, Dale has supervised and consulted on several pipelining projects throughout central and northern Alberta and B.C. He currently oversees the entire construction operation at New West.
Shane Ransom - Safety & QC Manager
Since joining our team in 2006 Shane has successfully administered our corporate safety and quality control program. He ensures everyone is following all safe work practices and procedures for an injury and accident free workplace to protect our staff, our clients, the public and the environment.
Shane also oversees our Q.C. program to guarantee that our clients receive an optimum construction package for their projects.
Lorna Wold - Controller
Lorna also joined the New West team in 2006 bringing 30+ years of accounting, finance and payroll experience.
She ensures that we have tight financial control on all of our projects.